하나님께 가까이 함이 내게 복이라(시편73:28)

성도를 온전하게하여 하나님의 나라를 세워가는 교회

5-6#Sermon#Pastor Revis Haley#John 3:16

• 작성자 : pastor
  • 조회 : 10,051
  • 18-05-05 14:35

Sunday Sermon with Dr. Cho

Let me ask you a question.

Would you rather know the truth or be lead astray?

Would you rather know the truth or depend on someone else for the answers?

Would you rather know the truth or be told something that makes you feel good?

Look at it like this: Your friend tells you the speed limit is 70 but it’s really 45. If you get caught you will get a ticket. Who’s fought is it that you got a ticket?

If someone tells you its ok to drink and drive and you get caught, you’re going to jail. Who’s fought is it that you went to jail. You see, in the end it’s your responsibility to know right from wrong.

So how do we learn right from wrong? We listen to our parents, we go to school, we are given books that we study and the teachers help us to achieve our goals, but in the end it is your responsibility to know the answers. It’s not the teachers or you friends responsibility, it’s your responsibility.

Learning about GOD is not much different except what you learn about GOD will not only help you in this life but will get you to the next. So how do we learn about the GOD? We go to church and we read and study the bible. Remember this, if you want the right answers, read the bible because in the end it is you’re responsibly to know the truth.

For God So Loved the World

John 3:16-18

3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believeth in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3:17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him may be saved.

3:18 He that believeth on Him, is not condemned: but he that believeth not, is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only-begotten Son of God.

This is the gospel in a nutshell! The love of GOD shown in action.

1. The source of love: GOD

2. The extent of love: The world

3. The sacrifice of love: He gave His only begotten Son

4. The result of love: whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish.

Jesus did not come to condemn the world but to save it.

GOD’s love surpasses everything.

Because of GODs love:

A sinner like me can be saved!

Because of His son Jesus Christ:

A sinner like me can have salvation!

A sinner like me can have peace!

Because of Jesus Christ:

A sinner like me can have eternal life!

Because He lives, We live.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow;

Because He lives, I can see and live in the light.

Because He lives I detest wickedness and I refuse to curcuma to the darkness.

Why? Because he lives.

Why? Because I have a choice.

And I chose to believe and follow Jesus Christ.

I chose LIFE!

GOD, the creator of all things, the all mighty, loves me and he loves you.

GOD gave you and I a simply choice, believe and enjoy heavens reward of:

1. Eternal life without pain or sorrow

2. without worries

3. without suffering

4. And beauty beyond all comprehension.

And we will have the love of GOD abundantly for all eternity, and that is a promise from the Lord GOD almighty.

But there’s more, for I believe that the same GOD that created heaven and earth created heaven on earth as well.

You see, when you put your trust in Jesus everything changes.

When you trust and obey GOD you see life differently. Life that was once unbearable becomes bearable.

Life that was without meaning will now have meaning and love will fill your heart.

When you believe in GOD there is hope.

Yes, you will still have pain and suffering in your life but we know the trials of this life are temporary.

GOD will see you through. He will never leave you or forsake you and his love is forever.

Because He lives, we can face tomorrow. Because he lives All fear is gone.

Because he lives, we live, and I know GOD lives in us and he will see us through.

It is a choice, and I chose life, I choose life by serving GOD, with joy and happiness, with the promise of a better tomorrow.

I choose life with my Lord and savior Jesus Christ, and I know we will overcome the trials of this life. We live because we have GOD and GOD is alive.

The life we live is a choice.

It is a choice, but sadly some chose darkness over light. Those who chose darkness despise the light.

Those who chose darkness can’t see the light because they hate what is good. And those who chose the darkness will not enter into the kingdom of heaven; they will spend eternity in hell.

Luke 16 is a story about a rich man that has died and the torment that he has to endure. He did not believe in GOD or follow GODs ways.

Luke 16:23-24 says: And in hell he lifted up his eyes, being in torments and seeing Abraham far off and Lazarus in his bosom.

And he cried, and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue: for I am tormented in this flame. In the flames of hell:

Now, imagine if you will that you’re cooking on a really tall stove. You reach up and touch the pan and you burn your finger. The pan is really hot and it leaves a blister. You’re shaking your hand, blowing on the burn and trying to find some relief because it really hurts. The blister is small yet it makes you miserable.

Now imagine that you reach up and grab the handle with your whole hand. ‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’explain.

Now, imagine that you reach up and grab that pan and you can’t let go and you pull the pan down and all the boiling liquid pours’ over you whole body!! This is a pain that will never go away, a pain that few can endure.

Now, imagine this pain and suffering for all of eternity without relief. You may wish you were dead, but you can’t die. You may beg for relief, but there is none. You may pray for forgiveness, but it’s too late. This is how I imagine hell.

But it doesn’t have to be like this, it is a choice!

Glory be to GOD, that we as believers will never face this torment.

We have GOD with us and we have the promise of eternal life because we believe.

Because He lives, we live.

Thank you Jesus!

So what about our friends? What about the ones we love? Do you have friends or loved one that don’t believe?

Would we ever want our friends or even worse, our love ones to ever go through this torment?

Is there anything we can do? Is there anything we can say? Is there any way to save the lost!

I say, Yes, there is a way. We can talk to our friends and family about GOD.

We can show them we care, we can show them the love of GOD through our actions.

By being Christ like they will see that GOD lives in us

and we can show them a love without condition or boundaries.

We can encourage them and we can encourage one another. We can show everyone the love of GOD.

Not only that, we have the most powerful tool know to mankind, we have the power of prayer.

Not only can it save souls, it can move mountains.

It is our direct line of communication to GOD through Jesus Christ and he listens.

He hears our prayers and GOD will do what is necessary to bring our friends and love ones to him so they can enjoy heaven with us.

GOD is GOD of all.

Everyone is important to GOD so pray my friends, pray for repentance and salvation for your friends, pray they see and live in the light, pray for life eternal for the ones you love. Pray for life.

It is the most important choice you will ever make.

It is the most important choice they will ever make.

It is the only choice that really matters.

Jesus said to go and make disciples of all nations. To spread the word of GOD to the ends of the earth.

This is the responsibility of every Christian, so let all of us do our part to fulfill the great commission.

댓글목록