하나님께 가까이 함이 내게 복이라(시편73:28)

성도를 온전하게하여 하나님의 나라를 세워가는 교회

우리가 돕는 아프리카 아이들 소식

• 작성자 : pastor
  • 조회 : 3,401
  • 13-12-31 20:37

ITANGISHAKA Emmanuel 이탕기샤카 임마누엘

Date of birth: February 05, 2000

I am the first borne in my family. I live with my mother and two brothers. My dad passed away when I was one year old. Life in the rural area is not easy especially when you do not have both parents. We go to church and hope to get support from God. I was struggling to get medical insurance, school fee and clothes. In 2010 when I was riding a bike, I made accident. My arm was broken. People used traditional method used for muscle sprain treatment. It did not work because the arm bone was already broken.

I spent two years without being treated because my family could not afford the treatment expenses. I am grateful because I was able to be treated because of the support from Golden Gate Church. I also got to school without fearing to be chased away because of lacking school fee. My vision is to focus on my studies and get good score in school. I want to be a doctor so that I can be able to treat people. From what I have experienced, when people have pain in their bodies, they cannot work for developing families or counties.

저는 우리 집에서 첫째 아들입니다. 저는 어머니와 남동생이 있습니다. 저의 아빠는 제가 세상을 떠나셨습니다. 시골에서 생활은 특히 부모님이 모두 생존해 계시지 않다면 대단히 어렵습니다. 우리는 매주일 교회에 나가서 하나님께서 도와주시기를 기도합니다. 저는 병원치료와 등록금, 그리고 옷을 사는 돈이 없어 고통스러웠습니다. 2010, 제가 자전거를 타다가 사고를 당했습니다. 저의 하나가 부러졌습니다. 사람들은 민간요법으로 저의 부러진 팔을 치료했습니다. 그러나 팔은 이미 완전히 부러져 버렸기 때문에 아무런 소용이 없었습니다.

저의 집에 돈이 없어서 저는 2 동안 아무런 치료도 받지 못했습니다. 그런데 금문교회가 저를 도와주셨습니다. 너무나 감사합니다. 그리고 학교에 가서도 등록금 내지 못해서 벌벌 떠는 일도 사라졌습니다. 저의 꿈은 학교 성적을 받는 것입니다. 그리고 의사가 되어서 사람들을 치료해 주고 싶습니다. 제가 경험한 것을 미루어 , 몸이 아프면 사람들은 가족을 위해서나 나라를 위해서 어떤 좋은 일도 수가 없습니다.

2. YANKURIJE OLIVE 얀쿠리제 올리버

Date of birth: December 11, 1992

My name is Olive YANKURIJE. I am twenty one years old. My father passed away when I was two years old. I could not remember his face because I was too little. From that time, I lived with my mother and grandmother, my mom’s mother. In 2000, my mother passed away too. During that time I was in the first class of primary school (elementary school). From 2000, I have been living with my grandmother who is now 65 years old. We help each other to overcome the challenges of this life. My uncle who lives in the city, the capital city of Rwanda was the one who supported me in my studies.

He did his best until 2010 when he lost his job. He could not continue to support me because he could not make money. I stopped studying in 2011 when I was in secondary school (middle school) senior three. I used to stay at home in 2011 and 2012 because I could not be able to do hard work. I was just doing home activities until I was introduced to Rev. Cho from Golden Gate Church. Now I have resumed my studies. I am thankful for the support I get from that church. I can now dream my future and wish to make it better glorifying God.

저의 이름은 올리버 얀쿠리제입니다. 저는 올해 스물 살입니다. 저의

댓글목록